BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 8 July 2010

World Cup Spain nail design

Hello again ;D
So I said in a recent post I said that I have been watching the World Cup this year and from the start I have bee backing Spain so I am so happy that they got through to Sunday's final!


I did a nail design inspired by the flag and colours that I'm going to be wearing this weekend and I wanted to share it with you.


For my thumb I did the Spanish flag using a red by Barry M, yellow by George at Asda in Buttercup Shine and when it was all dry I went over it in George at Asda's Starry Eyed which is a clear polish with tiny grains of gold glitter, super pretty and elegant!


For my ring finger I used a long, thin nail art brush to create the small stripes.

Hope you like the design and GOOD LUCK SPAIN!!!
Paige xoxo

1 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Looks great!! Yay, Spain!