BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 25 April 2010

Number 17 Candy Collection..

Hey girlies!
Today I'm going to be reviewing 3 of the polishes from the new Number 17 Candy Collection. I'm also using another 17 polish that's not from the collection.
There are 5 polishes in the collection all together and theres also a range of eyeshadows, blushes and lipglosses.
From left: Sherbet Lemon, Pink Lemonade (NOT from the collection), Parma Voilet, Orange Soda.



The formular of the Candy Collection polishes are much thicker than the regular 17 Lasing Fix ones.
On the first coat, it was very streaky and uneven. I applied about 3/4 coats of each colour and. The colours are very on trend for Spring and Summer.
All good things to say about these appart from 1 little thing. I hate the formular of the Sherbet Lemon one! Its gloopy, hard to apply and no matter how carefully I apply this colour, it still produces bubbles on the nail :( 
Other than that, there really good polishes. I love the colours and I'm definatley going to be buying the other 2 polishes from the cllection (Mint Choc Chip, Fairy Cake).
They cost £2.99 for 8ml from any Boots store. 

Also at the moment Boots are offering a pretty cool offer. If you spend £6 or more on selected 17 cosmetics you will recieve a free gift so go check that out!
Let me know what colours you have from the collection and what you think of them.
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: