BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 8 May 2010

Nails Inc for Diet Coke

Hey girls!
After a break from this blog, I'm back with information on a great deal I found out about today.
Get a free bottle of limited edition Nails Inc polish when you buy any 2 500ml bottles of Diet Coke.
The Coke bottles cost £1.18 each (I think) and the deal is avalible at Boots stores nationwide until the 30th June 2010.


'London' is a nude colour, inspired by Brit passion for cool fashion. 'Paris' is a deep purple, a tribute to the most romantic city in the world and a beautiful sunset over the Eiffel Tower. 'Milan' is a fiery Italian red and 'New York' is a vibrant fuchsia pink inspired by the attitude of the city that never sleeps.

Today, I went shopping and I purchaced the 2 bottles of Diet Coke and I chose the polish in Paris. I'm going to apply it tonight and I'll post the swatches and review either later tonight or tomorow. Next time I'm in Boots, I'm going to get another polish and hopefully collect them all!
Go and grab this great deal while you can!
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: