BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 28 May 2010

China Glaze - Peachy Keen

Love this colour! Such a fresh, stylish summer colour. China Glaze's Peachy Keen is my one of my favourite colour from my polish collection.

PICTURE: With flash

The formula of this polish is different than the other polishes in the Up and Away collection. It's better, so that's good in my books. Still a bit streaky but not as much as Re-Fresh Mint. 2 coats make the polish opaque. It still chips very easily, even with a top coat and for the first time EVER, I have experienced nail polish peeling :( Not just a little peel here and there, but the whole layer of polish coming off! I'm going to be experimenting with ways to stop that from happening again!


PICTURES: Without flash

Also, before I go to paint my nails for the wedding I'm off to later today, I want to say a huge thanks to the lovely Gina from my favourite NP blog, Prim and Polished. She interviewed me for her 'Interview with a Polish Blogger' segment from her blog and I had a lot of fun. You can read the interview here. 
Thanks girls!
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: