BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sinful Colours - Let Me Go

Hey :)

My mani today is probably the most gorgeous polish colour I have seen (but Zoya's Charla is VERY close second!) A light lilac base colour that shines gold, silver, turquoise, blue, emerald and pink in different lighting. The polish really reminds me of a mermaid! Very very pretty.
Easy to apply, formula was good. Very sheer with the first coat and because I like my polish to be opaque, I used 4 coats.




Pictures are taken with no flash, in daylight. Please excuse the dents in the polish, the past few days I haven't had the patience to let the polish dry properly :S
Sinful Colours are a US brand but if you're in the UK you can buy there products online at the Sinful Colors UK website.
Hope you like!
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: