BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 4 June 2010

Make Up Academy - Shade 4 (Coral)

Hey girlie's!

Hope your all having a great Friday. I've been painting my family's nails this afternoon... thanks to me, my 84 year old nan has now got hot pink nails!!

Have any of you heared about the new £1 makeup line at Superdrug called MUA (Make Up Academy)? I read about it in a magazine yesterday and I went straight to town to go and check out the range because any makeup that costs £1 in great in my books! I didn't get a lot of products because I didn't know what they were going to be like but I bought a lip gloss, lipstick, blusher and a nail polish. If you would like me to do reviews on the other products I bought please lmk.

Here's the swatches of the polish (shade 4). My camera wouldn’t focus properly close up so these are the best photos I could get (I was trying for an hour!). A bright coral colour that is slightly on the red side. Very pretty in the daylight. A great summer colour!



Formula was okay. No streaks but not very thick. I used 3 coats and if you look closely there’s still a little visible nail line. I’ve been wearing this polish for a day with a top coat and it is just starting to chip slightly on a few nails.
I’m going to get a few more products from the MUA brand because for £1 there well worth it! Not the best polish in the world, but that's expected because it’s so cheap.


Make Up Academy cosmetics are available in 84 Superdrug stores across the UK. Selling eyeliner, lip gloss, lipsticks, eye shadow, eye dust, bronzer, blusher, eye glitter, nail polish and mascara. To see the different shades, take a look at there website by clicking this link.

Have you checked out the collection yet? Will you be getting anything?

Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: