BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Cute nail design

Hey :D

Last night I sat down with my polish collection and just randomly grabbed 2 colours and just started painting, not knowing what design I was going to do and I came up with a cute but very simple little pattern.

• First, I painted half of my nail with shade Spangles (31) by Collection 2000 Hot Looks. A pigmented lime green.


• Once that dried, I painted the other half of my nail with a polish by the Primark's Glo Baby Glo! collection (nail polishes that glow under UV lighting) called Teal Or No Teal. Primark polishes are only £2 and they are fantastic!!

• When dried, I used my Rio Professionals Nail Art Pen in white and using the pin side of the pen, painted white dots going down where the 2 colours meet.

• When the look was complete and dry, I applied 2 layers of top coat.


I apologise again for the pictures. Mine is just not focusing properly at all so these are the best pics I could get. I hope there okay.

What do you think? Very simple but cute and affective.

Also, a very kind beauty blogger notified me that my comments weren't working on my blog posts. I have fixed that problem now ;)

Paige xoxo

6 people are sharing the love!:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a fabulous idea and a great mani that came out of that idea. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

What a creation! OMG! I love random creativity. This one is darling. Keep up the cute work. :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

So cute! And I love the color combo.

Rhea said...

What a cute design! ;)

Unknown said...

What an adorable design!

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments everyone!