BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 22 May 2010

China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint

Hello!
Today I'm posting a review and swatches of the polish Re-Fresh Mint by the well known and well loves company China Glaze. I've heared so many great things about China Glaze from girls around the globe so I was expecting great things. I'm sad to say that I'm not very impressed with this polish.

PICTURE: WITHOUT FLASH

I didn't like the formula that much, I think it was kinda gloppy. It didn't apply evenly and left alot of streaks and a few bald patches. After 2 coats, it evened out but there was still a bit of baldness on 2 nails. I used the Collection 2000 topcoat and despite that, after only 1 day, the polish has alot of dents on near enough every nail and had rather big chips.
I really wanted to love this because the colour is gorgeous but unfortunately, I didn't. I just hope that this formula is a 'one off' and I will love my other CG's.


PICTURES: WITH FLASH

Re-Fresh Mint looks like a dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple in the bottle so I'm going to be comparing them soon and hopefully Essie's will be the same colour, but a better formula.

What do you think of Re-Fresh Mint?
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: