BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Zoya Midori


Hello there :D
I'm so excited to tell you that I got my first Zoya polish! I love it! I'm definatley going to be looking into the brand more and making more orders. Gorgeous colours, fantastic application and the bottle looks so elegant and pretty.




I have Midori. I chose this as it's such a pretty colour and green nail polishes are a huge spring and summer trend. The polish has very suttle shimmer that looks super pretty in the day light.
 I've been wearing this polish for 2 days and I have had so many compliments on the colour! I used the Collection 2000 topcoat and 2 coats of Midori and the polish hasn't started chipping yet wich is great.
Application was fantastic, very thick, no streaks at all, no bubbles. The brush was very good and easy to use too.
Please let me know what your favoruite Zoya colours are as I would love to give them a try!
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: