BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 4 July 2010

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush - How Sweet!

Hey :)

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! I've been painting my kitchen, bathroom, hall, stairs, front door and landing with my mum all week and any spare time I had, I was watching the World Cup with my football obsessed 7 year old brother. Football is totally new to me! I used to think it was boring and never used to watch it at all but I have been watching the World Cup and I love it! I loved yesterday's Spain vs Paraguay (Cesc Fabregas, Xabi Alonso & David Villa = YUM <3) match and I'm looking forward to Spain vs Germany :D

Anyway... I got this polish while on vacation in Florida last December and it has been my favourite and most work polish since then. It's from the Victoria Secret Beauty Rush collection in shade How Sweet! A totally girly pink, love it.



Fantastic formula. If applied thickly, one coat would be enough to make it opaque but I didn't apply it that thick so I used 2 coats. I love the brush and the bottle looks really cute too.



I'd defiantly recommend these polishes to anyone. I have a metallic purple one from the range that I might try out next.

Have a great week!

Paige xoxo

1 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Pretty feminine pink creme. Good choice!