BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 8 August 2010

Collection 2000 - Wham with Claire's Cosmetics pink glitter

I've been after a grey polish for a while now. There's something about grey polishes that I love even though greys can be quite a dull colour. I picked up this Collection 2000 Hot Looks polish a few days ago in shade Wham (27). I was a bit disappointed in the formula of this one. It was runny and watery, Wham was also streaky. I used 3 coats and there are still visible brush lines if you look closely. The worst thing with this polish was all the bubbles. There were so many!



The only thing I do like about this polish and the rest of the ones from the Hot Looks range is there drying time. They dry within 40 seconds at the most.



Once the 3 coats were applied and it all dried properly I just wasn't impressed so I pulled out a glitter polish by Claire's Cosmetics that I bought the day before. A Barbie pink colour with fine silver glitter. I applied it over the top of the grey and I just think it made the mani look more girly. I did love the glitter polish and I'm going to go back there to pick up the bright turquoise glitter that first jumped out at me.



This mani lasted me less than a day before I got fed up of the grey and took it off. What do you guys think?
Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I can tell that the polish was a pistol. Doesn't seem to be any 'depth' to the shade, does it? Adding the glitter polish made it friendlier. Nice review!

milan and vanaily said...

Thats a lovely grey!

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks for your comment's guys!<3