BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Free Essie in UK Tatler magazine

Hey!
I was in Tesco today to pick up a few magazines and I thought I should tell you about a cool deal.
You get a free travel size (5ml) Essie polish when you buy the August issue of Tatler magazine (£3.99).


There are 6 shades to choose from:
  • Yes We Can Pink - Pale candyfloss pink.
  • Flower Girl: Shimmery peach-gold
  • Mint Candy Apple: Pale mint green
  • Rock the Crock: Rich red brown
  • Lollipop: Bright tomato red
  • Rock Candy: Pale pink

5 people are sharing the love!:

Crystal said...

thanks for posting this :)
unfortunately i don't live in the uk,but maybe a big bookstore will have it here (altough in foreign countries they mostly leave the goodies out grrrrr)

PaintAwayGirls! said...

No problem!
Hopefully you will be able to find the magazine and the polsh will come with it x

Unknown said...

Is it literally packaged with the magazine? or dis it a coupon? Very nice :)

PaintAwayGirls! said...

The polishes are packaged to the magazine :)x

Lois said...

I went to the UK in May, and I bought a magazine with a free nailpolish, too. Why don't we get free nailpolish at magazines in the Netherlands? :( I would freak out if I could get Essie Mint Candy Apple for free with a magazine, haha!