BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 2 August 2010

Urban Decay - Cult

Hey :)


So this polish is an old one from Urban Decay's discontinued line and it's in Cult. Cult's a beautiful deep turquoise green foil that reflects gold under certain lighting's. It doesn't leave you with any brush strokes and application is just perfect. Glides on very easily, no pulling, no streaks, no patches. Formula is also great. Not too thick, not too thin, just right. The brush is quite long and when I saw it I thought it might be quite hard to control but it wasn't. I used 2 coats and a topcoat and I love the way it came out. Another favourite of mine!!





I'm going to check out some other polishes Urban Decay has to offer!
Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Danielle said...

Nice colour x

Unknown said...

Your nails look really good in these pics! :)

This color ROCKS!

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks guys!x