BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 30 July 2010

Stars favourite nail polishes!

Hey :D

I came across an article in a recent magazine telling us some of the stars favourite nail polish shades for summer. I thought it would be cool to share them with you guys!

Kate Bosworth loves Stripped Naked by Jessica. ''Keep it clean and fresh with a barely there pink. One coat adds a natural gloss and two coats will hide discoloured nails.''

Jameela Jamil loves Aqua Blue by Mavala. ''Brilliant shade of sea blue - it's ideal for getting in the holiday mood and looks fab with darker skin or a golden tan.''

Pixie Lott loves Black Orange by Barry M. ''Tangy orange looks as good on pale girls as it does on olive skin - and this one's a bargain too! A fab summer nail shade.''

Kym Marsh loves Bleu Violet by Bourjois. ''This high shine berry shade makes a statement against pale skins. Great price and good quality too!''

Khloe Kardashian loves Rumple's Wiggin by OPI. ''Lilac was big news on the catwalk this summer.''

Florence Welch loves Grey Suede by Revlon. ''This yummy shade is on trend and very rock and roll.''

Cheryl Cole loves Punchy Pink by L'Oreal. ''I love this colour as it gives happy feet - when I look down at my feet I smile.''

Kylie Minogue loves Mint Candy Apple by Essie.

Coleen Rooney loves Palau Coral by Nubar. ''I like the coral colours on my toes - they're really big this season!''

0 people are sharing the love!: