BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 29 July 2010

Claires Cosmetics - Rocker Blue

Hey girls :)

I was really looking forward to wearing Rocker Blue by Claire's Accessories Cosmetics. The colour is so beautiful. A deep metallic electric blue. There's a problem.. The formula of this one is horrible! It was a total streak fest, cuticle pull, patches and it was hard to work with.


One coat was just horrible. After 2 coats it wasn't much better. 3 coats evened the colour out an covered up any patches. I used 4 coats and I thought it was opaque but I was wrong. I waited twenty minutes before applying a top coat and I made sure the polish was completely dry. So as I was applying my top coat patches just started appearing out of no where. Wasn't good :(


Because the colour is one of the prettiest metallic polishes I have seen, it's such a shame that the application is so bad.


Have you tried this polish before? What do you think of it?

Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Pretty color. But 4 coats?! Wow!

Danielle said...

This reminds me of my favourite Essie polish- Aruba Blue! x

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks for your comments!
I'm going to check out that poish Danielle, thanks!
xoxo