BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 25 July 2010

Katy Perry inspired leopard nails!

I have always loved Katy Perry's music. She's one of my biggest inspirations. Katy is knows for her quirky fashion sense, crazy outfits and she always has gorgeous nails! From diamond encrusted to China Glaze's Yellow Polka Dot Bikini or even sushi, Katy always has perfectly manicured nails.


I came across a photo last night of Katy rocking a neutral nail with red and black leopard print. I loved this look and I decided to give it a try!

Here's what I came up with...


I used 3 coats of a really pretty, neutral French beige colour. It had slight shimmer in so that made it look even prettier in my opinion!


I used a bright red by Barry M to create dots/blobs in random places on my nails then using my Rio Nail Art Pen in black, I went around the red blobs not being neat, using 'C' shapes.


That's it! Once the design was completely dry I applied 2 coats of a top coat to make sure the mani stayed perfect.

I'm going to do some more research to see what other designs Katy Perry has been wearing and try and give them a go too! Hope you all like!

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

You did a great job! Katy always has "look at me" nails.

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks Megan! x