BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 24 July 2010

Essence Glam Rock - Metal Babe

I'm in love! I've been after a holographic polish for some time now and when I bought this polish from a makeup outlet store a few days ago, I had no idea it was holographic so when I applied it I was so excited. The amount of times I picked up GOSH Holographic from Super Drug and put it back down at the last minute is unbelievable but I don't think I'm going to be getting it now because I have this.


PICS ABOVE: Direct lighting

It's from the Essence Glam Rock collection that came out in November/December 2008. I know the collection is like super old but I thought you might like to see swatches anyway. I got 2 out of the 3 polishes from the collection and the one I wore for my last mani was in Metal Babe.

PIC ABOVE: Daylight
 
One coat is very sheer so I used 3 coats. Very good application and formula. Lasted 3 days without any chipping or tip wear so I'm very impressed!



PICS ABOVE: Daylight

Looks absolutely gorgeous for parties and reminds me of Christmas time. In direct light it is super glittery and shiny, PRETTY! Defiantly one of my favourite polishes and expect to see this in my favourites for this month.

What do you think of holographic polishes? Yay or nay?

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Rebecca said...

3 days for a holo is amazing! I have GOSH holo and it is fab but it would never last 3 days!

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks Rebecca! I know, it lasted 5 days when my mum wore this, one of the best long lasting polishes I have tried x