BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Rimmel London - 420 Sunrise

Hey guys :)

This polish is from the Rimmel London 60 Seconds collection and it's in shade 420 Sunrise. A beautiful bright peach with blue glitter speckles. It really reminds me of a sunset, very pretty!


Very good application. Smooth, sleek and not too thick. One coat produced a few patches but 2 coats evened it out fine. Once dry I applied one coat of topcoat but still the mani lasted just over 1 day before a lot of tip wear started happening. Another problem I found with this is it dents very easily. I don't know if that's the right way to phrase what I'm trying to say lol but the polish creates little lines here and there on my nail that looks like dents.



It's a bit disappointing that the polish doesn't last long because the colour is like nothing I have seen before.


What do you think of the Rimmel 60 Seconds polishes?

Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: