BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Small haul!

Hey all :)

So I'm off to Germany on the 27th December this year with family and the past few weeks I've been researching German nail polish and cosmetics brands online. The 2 most popular brands I found were Catrice and Essence. I've been really looking forward to going over to Germany and trying out some of the products they have to offer.

I get 7 weeks (and 2 days!) off school now for summer and typical British weather, it's raining very heavily so instead of going to the beach to swim, I went shopping. I had some money saved up so I went to a makeup outlet store that I absolutely love. A while ago they were selling off Benefit eye shadows for £3.50!! Whenever I go into the store, I never come out empty handed and today was no different. I was so excited when I found a lot of German brand, Essence products being sold! Here's what I picked up...
 
From left to right: Very Berry, Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Claire's Accessories Matte Topcoat (not from the outlet store, I picked this up at Claire's), So Strong Nail Thickener, Metal Babe, Gothic Girl.
  
The first 3 polishes are from the Essence Jelly Baby trend collection that came out in March/April 2009.
The last 2 are from the Glam Rock trend collection that came out in November/December 2008.
Even though they are from old collections I'm still really pleased!

There was also a few other Essence bits & bobs being sold so I picked up an eyeshadow in Get Ready! and a Pocket Beauty perfume stick that I thought was kind of cool.
 
I'm looking forward to trying them out!
Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: