BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 31 August 2010

No7 Stay Perfect - Damson Dream

Today's polish is another one from the No7 Stay Perfect range in Damson Dream. In some lights it looks a very very deep fuchsia, in others it seems red and sometimes violet, it wont make up it's mind! Formula on this one was OK. It was quite hard to work with and there was some cuticle pull. It dried fast though and looks gorgeous in the sunlight, very sparkly! This isn't a colour I would usually go for so I'm surprised I like it as much as i do.



I'm going to be buying some more red polishes soon because the past few days I've really been wanting to wear a red polish which is unusual for me!


What do you think of this colour?

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

That's a pretty color - different. How many coats did you use?

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Oh yeah! I forgot to say. I used 2 coats ;)x