BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 3 September 2010

Girly bow & spots nail design

Hey :D
Bows are really in fashion at the moment so I wanted to go with the theme and do a bow nail design!



I used 3 coats of Revlon's Sheer Mauve as a base on every nail then using my Rio Nail Art pen in black, I drew a bow on each of my left hand's nails. I attempted to do bows on my right hand too and it didn't work out too well so I did black polka dots instead.
It's the first time I have ever attempted to draw a bow, let alone draw small ones with black polish on my nails! There not perfect by any means but I wanted to show you guys anyway.
Hope you like them!
Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Freshie said...

Love your bows!!

Stephanie Merlin said...

Those bows they are so cute! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a blog award. You can find it here http://imperfectlypainted.blogspot.com/2010/09/cover-girl-fuchsia-fatale-award.html :)

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Freshie: Thanks!<3

Stephanie: Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it<3