BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 26 August 2010

No7 Stay Perfect - Totally Teal

Today's mani is No7 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal (115). A true, bright, deep teal colour. I saw polish similar in a magazine a few days ago and since then I have wanted to pull out my teals and rock one. I chose this one because I haven't worn it in a long while. You can pick up these polishes at Boots for £6.75 each. With the return of the £5 off vouchers Boots are giving out at the moment you will be able to get these polishes for just £1.75!




The formula was okay. You have to work fast, not because the polish dries quickly but because it gets tacky quickly so it can pull a bit. It does 'stay perfect' like the bottle says. I used 2 coats as just one coat made a few little streaks.



Last time Boots gave out the £5 vouchers I bought so many of these polishes so be expecting to see more swatches soon!

Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Danielle said...

The colour is lovely! I too have a voucher, so I need to take a trip to Boots to see what I can spend it on hehe x

Megan Harmeyer said...

That's a great dark color!

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Hopefully you will have a good Boots spree Danielle!<3