BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 September 2010

Essence Very Berry

Essence Very Berry is a pinkish berry color from the Jelly Baby collection that came out in March/April 2009. It looks more pink in the first photo but in indoor light it looks more berry. It is a really nice, bright and vivid color. I'm not fussed on jelly formulas and this was no exception. You have to work fast, not because it dries quickly but because it gets tacky quickly. One coat looks nice, but 2 coats makes the colour opaque. It took a little while to dry.



What do you guys think?
Paige xoxo

1 people are sharing the love!:

Fey (TheNailExperiment) said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I really liked it!

Im usually not a big fan of pink but this one is awesome! I just hate the fact I can't get Essence products in Canada!