BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 September 2010

Excuses, excuses + rambles...

Hello again!

It seems like ages since I posted last.. Well it has been over a week :(
I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I have 1 valid reason and one, well, not so valid reason.

1. My laptop has been down for a few days so I couldn't get online to post.

2. School. When people use school as an excuse for not doing something, people often think 'homework, detention, extra curricular activities, bed early...' but unfortunately, none of these are for me. My excuse is... biting my nails. I am really angry and annoyed at my self for sinking this low. Throughout the summer holidays, I didn't bite my nails once. Not once. Now, my 3rd week back in school and I have bitten most of my nails. Not all the way to the quick, but theyr'e not the length they were. I was so happy with them before too. I knew there was still a little way to go before they were my 'dream length' but they were getting there slowly and now I'm back to the beginning :'( I felt embarrassed to show them to you guys but I am setting myself a goal. Not to bite my nails. Ever. I really need to MENTALLY STOP MYSELF!

On the plus side I have got one of my most wanted polishes.. Chanel Black Satin! I have always loved black polish so this was a must for me. Last week I finally got it. I know it's a few years old now but I think of this one as a NP collectors item, a colletion completer, a must for any fantic. I have been wearing it this week and swatches will come in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow).

I think that's it! Hopefully I didn't bore you too much. I promise that posts will be back to normal and I wanted to say thanks to my new followers!

Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: