BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 12 September 2010

Primark - Teal Or No Teal

Hey girls!

When I picked up this polish from Primark, to be honest I wasn't expecting much. The Glo Baby Glo polishes are only £2 after all. This colour jumped out at me first because I love teals. The teal from the collection is in Teal Or No Teal.


I absolutley LOVED it! Formula was easy, streak free and flowed onto my nail perfectly. I only used 1 coat and the colour is very vibrant and glossy. The first picture is true to colour while the second picture is too dark.


I'm going to get some more Primark polishes because I liked them so much. I'd recommend you guys checking them out too!
Have you tried any Pri polishes? What do you think?

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great fun color!

Unknown said...

I’m your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com