BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 June 2010

Avon Nailwear Pro - Coral Beat

I have always liked Avon. My mum is an Avon representative so I am forever looking through the new brochures and ordering cosmetics. I love the bright tangerine orange colour polish in shade Coral Beat. It really reminds me of tropical vacations! I got this last summer but they have brought it back out again this summer along with a bright yellow and bright pink. As you can see from the pictures I have used a lot of this polish!

I love the formulation. It applies smoothly, evenly and quite thick. I used 2 coats to get an opaque and vibrant colour. I didn't use a top coat this time though and tip wear was visible after just 1 day.

Thanks to my mum for swatching this colour for me and I apologise for the light beams in the photos (it was very bright and sunny yesterday evening).

Do you like the Avon polishes? Whats your favourite shade?

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like to get some stuff from Avon sometimes, too. I just got my first polish from them yesterday and I am wearing it today. I like it a lot. Easy to apply, good consistency. I got the minty green. Nice blog.

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting x