BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 18 June 2010

Orly - Charged Up

Hey :D

Sorry for not posting much lately, I've been kinda busy.

So I got Orly's Charged Up a while back now but I haven't worn it because it seemed too dark for summer. I was looking through my polishes and I just thought 'why not?!' and tried it out.


On first coat, I didn't know what to think of the formula. It seemed very runny and water like and it was quite sheer and had a few streaks. Also, the brush was so thin! After the second coat though, it completely evened out, seemed to have thickened and gave good colour payoff.

Charged Up is a medium bluish purple creme and after me thinking it would be too dark for summer, it wasn't. I also liked how it looked on my skin tone. I do really like this!

Paige xoxo

4 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Pretty color! I've picked that one up a couple times but always talked myself out of it. I may have to give it a second look (again).

Rebecca said...

I'd say this is fine for summer, it's a lovely colour.

Unknown said...

I love this color, its not too dark for summer, wear it and rock it!

http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks for your comments girls x