BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 11 June 2010

OPI - Clubbing Til Sunrise

Hey again ;D

I want to start of by saying how much I love this colour! It's nothing like I have every tried before and it's just so pretty. OPI's Clubbing Til' Sunrise is fantastic! A bronze that's more slightly on the orange side that shimmers gold in the light. It's beautiful! Application was great too. On one coat there was still a visible nail line but after two coats, it was opaque and very glossy. I don't think a third coat would be needed. Quite a thick formula, applied very smoothly and looks gorgeous.


This isn't one of the most popular OPI colours but it's defiantly recommended for summer nights.


Also, one quick question. What camera do you guys use to take pictures of your manis? I currently have the Fuji Fine Pix Z10fd. I got it for my birthday last year and at the time I was just using for taking general pictures and it was great for that but now I'm taking pictures of my manis, I need a camera with better focus. Do you have any recommendations? Not mega expensive ones though ;)

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Pretty Summer color! I don't know that it really matters what kind of camera you have but what setting you use. The buzz seems to say use the macro setting (usually shows as a flower symbol on your camera). I think your pictures look good. :)

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks Megan! I'm going to look in the instruction booklet for new settings and hopefully find some new ways to take photos <3