BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 24 June 2010

Get To Know Me/Girl Confessions Survey :D

  1. What is your first name?: Paige 
  2. Drama? Nope
  3. Are you a girly girl?: YES!
  4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My 7 year old brother, Sam
  5. Small or large purses? Large
  6. Are you short?: Nope
  7. Do you like somebody: Not at the moment
  8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: Depends on who they are and if they were 'joking' around!
  9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Yes!
  10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: I used to but I don't any more
  11. Are you double jointed?: No lol
  12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: In Florida we were in the hotel after coming back from one of the Disney parks very late at night and I fell asleep on the couch in the lobby. I know, not weird but oh well!
  13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: No
  14. Do you call anybody by their last name?: Yes!
  15. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: Who knows???

“X” Marks the Spot:
[X] I do wear makeup.
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[] I get jealous.
[] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[] I like death/grind/black metal.
[X] I like rap.
[X] I like country.
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I'd be lost without my computer.
[] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[X] I own a Britney Speares CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[X] I get bored watching football. (unless Ronaldo's playing:P)
[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing.
[] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.



  1. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Bright pink
  2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Don't mind
  3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Nope
  4. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yeah, 2 real ones
  5. Have you ever had your heart broken?: No
  6. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?: I'm too young!
  7. Do you like your life?: YES!
  8. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: No
  9. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Yeah baybee!
  10. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: More girls than boys
  11. How long have you had Facebook?: 2 years
  12. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : Yes, haha!
  13. What are your biggest fears?: Ghosts, balloons, birds, Halloween, death, being burned
  14. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes
  15. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Yep
  16. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: Yep
  17. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Of corse!
  18. Do you ever wish you were famous?: Doesn't everyone?!
  19. Are you currently missing someone? Not really

This guy or that guy?
  1. Punk/Goth or Gangster?: None!
  2. Preppy or Cowboy?: Preppy
  3. Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: Brown
  4. City-slicker or Rural Guy?: City
  5. Armani or Abercrombie? Abercrombie
  6. Well-educated or Dropout?: Well Educated
  7. Sweet or Sexy?: Both again!
  8. Face or Body?: Both!
  9. Contacts or Glasses?: Contacts
More Questions.
  1. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara
  2. Pumps or flats?: Flats
  3. Skirts or pants?: Depends
  4. Socks or leggings?: Leggings
  5. Hoodies or jackets?: Jackets
  6. Heels or sneakers?: Heels
  7. Straight or curly hair?: Straight
  8. Hoop or dangling earrings?: Dangling
  9. White or black?: White
  10. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Victoria's Secret
  11. Smoothies or lattes?: Don't like either
  12. Diet or regular sodas?: Diet
  13. Water or daiquiris?: Water
  14. Pearls or diamonds?: Pearls but I love diamonds too!
  15. Vintage or boho?: That depends but vintage a tiny bit more
  16. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: Ashley
  17. Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary
  18. Ipod or cell phone?: Cell phone
  19. Friends or family?: Family but it's important to have good friends around too
  20. Lip gloss or lip stick?: Bit of both
  21. Manicure or pedicure?: Manicure
  22. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel
  23. Love or peace?: Both!
  24. Sunglasses or purses?: Purses


In a guy…
  1. Funny or Serious?: Funny
  2. Romantic or Daredevil?: Both
  3. Cute or Hot?: Hot!
  4. Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Dark
  5. Long Hair or Short Hair?: Short
  6. Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Straight
  7. Clean-cut or Rough?: Depends on how rough or how clean-cut ;D
  8. Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Bot
  9. Basketball Player or Football Player?: Football
  10. Jock or Rebel?: Jock
  11. Smoker or Non-smoker?: Non Smoker
  12. Druggie or Clean?: CLEAN!
  13. Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Sports Car
  14. Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: Clean Shaven
  15. Younger or Older?: Same
  16. Player or Loyal?: Loyal!
I hope you learned a bit about me and this didn't go on for too long! I would love for you to do this tag on your blog.
Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

You're so cute! :)
I would totally be disrespectful if I answered these. lol

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Lol, thanks Kimberly! x

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Lol, thanks Kimberly! x