BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 28 June 2010

LA Colours Colour Craze - Static Electricity

Hello girls :)
I recently got a nail polish by LA Colours Colour Craze in Static Electricity. These polishes are from the dollar store so I wasn't expecting much from them but I'm very surprised! The colours a mid tone dusty blue that I'm loving. Has a gloss finish that lasts about 2 days without clipping and on the 3rd day, there was a bit of tip wear but still no chips.


I used 2 coats because 1 coat was quite sheer. The topcoat I used was one by Collection 2000.



Have you tried any of the LA Colours polishes? What ones do you recommend?

Paige xoxo

3 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

That's a great squishy blue!! Love it!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I have some LA Colors but nothing like what you've got here. I will, now, have to stop off at the Dollar Tree and see if they are blessed with having some of the Color Craze collection.

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Thanks guys!
I hope you will be able to find some Colour Craze polishes Kimberly x