BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 20 August 2010

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Before I show you some swatches, I want to thank you all so much for getting me to 50 followers! I know that is not very many followers compared to other nail blogs but I am so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Today's polish is Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I have loved mint greens for the longest time and this one has to be my favourite. It's slightly more blue than any other mint greens I own. A bright creme that is easy to apply. It was quite streaky on the first coat but another coat of polish plus a top coat evened it out fine and made it opaque.


I think this colour is really pretty for fall and in the winter time I would love to pare this colour under a dark blue or silver glitter. That would look super cute!

Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: