BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 16 August 2010

Sinful Colours - This Is It

I really love this polish. It reminds me of Christmas time and I'm going to be wearing a lot during Fall/Winter. I picked it up at Walgreen's in Florida for only $1.99. It's by Sinful Colours in shade This Is It. A beautiful bright gold with very small blue and silver shimmer.



I used 3 coats because with 2 coats there was still a VNL. I adored the formula. Applied easily and dried reasonably fast. The Sinful Colours bottle reminds me of the China Glaze bottles, there not exact but defiantly similar. The brush was long and easy to work with.



If you haven't already tried Sinful Colours, I defiantly recommend you picking a bottle of polish up because they are one of my favourite brands!

Paige xoxo

0 people are sharing the love!: