BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 August 2010

Sweet Friend Award!

Hey girls :)

I was tagged by the lovely Megan, owner of the blog, kitschysuburbia. She tagged me for a Sweet Friend award, thanks Megan!


The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

 
10 Things I Like (in no particular order):
1. Nail polishes.... duh!
2. Makeup - The YT guru's got my into the beauty community and now I can't get out of it, hehe!
3. Shopping - I'm such a shopaholic!
4. My family - ♥♥
5. YouTube - I'm seriously addicted.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo - ♥ lol!
7. US TV - Here in the UK we don't have all the American TV channels so I watch the first few episodes of a series online then if I like the show, I buy the DVD box sets! My favourite's are 90210, The Hills, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Simple Life, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Holly's World...
8. Music - Anything other than heavy metal!
9. My mobile/cell phone - LG KS360, soon to be the iPhone!
10. Christmas - I love Winter! Christmas is my most favourite holiday ever. At my house, Christmas is a HUGE celebration! Christmas activities start in the middle of November with me, my mum and brother. Also my birthday is in Winter too, whoop!

Here's who I tag:

Paige xoxo

4 people are sharing the love!:

Unknown said...

thank you so much :D

Fran said...

Hey there! I came across your blog randomly and I really like it! I'm following :)

Check out my blog when you get a chance: www.witsoverignorance.blogspot.com

xox Francesca

Polish and Powder said...

thank you for the award, hugs xxxx

PaintAwayGirls! said...

kelliegonzo: No problem!<3

Polish and Powder: No problem!<3

Francesca: You have a really great blog!<3