BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 August 2010

Rimmel London - Twinkle (640)

Hey :D

This polish is from the Rimmel London 60 Seconds line in shade 640 Twinkle. A light lilac on the line of light pink with fine silver sparkles. The polish does dry quickly but the sparkles makes the finish kinda bumpy and lumpy. I loved the formula, smooth and easy to apply. I used 2 coats. The brushes from the Rimmel polishes are my favourite, there quite long and precise. The colour is pretty but it's just not for me, I'm not fussed.
 

 

Paige xoxo

2 people are sharing the love!:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I haven't tried any new Rimmels. Do they really dry fast?

I tagged you for a Friendly Blogger award: http://kitschysuburbia.blogspot.com/2010/08/two-in-one-day.html

PaintAwayGirls! said...

Yeah, I haven't tried any polishes from the other collection's but the 60 Second line I really like. They do dry quickly. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it<3